Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Books, tons of them

The "Rapid Development" book finally landed in Chennai yesterday along with the Axim (and yes I got the Post-It notes as well). The book looks pretty good (and pretty heavy) based on an initial read. I think its an essential reference for every project manager that works on software development or IT projects.

Other than this I also paid a visit to the friendly neighborhood bookstore (Landmark) and bought these books:

1) Lateral Thinking - Creativity Step by Step (Edward de Bono)
2) Capitalising on Customers (Patricia B Seybold, Mitchel I Kramer, Dr Muhamed Muneer)
3) Business beyond the box (John O'Keeffe)
4) Delegating (Julie-Ann Amos)

All of them look interesting and I'll be reading them during the course of the next century.

No comments: