Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Administrivia

Yes yes, I know. I've taken to blogging once a month. Hopefully I'll remedy that soon but the fact that I'm posting at 1am in the night tells you what is going on with my life. No I am not suffering from insomnia, rather I have too much to do. But I shall never stop blogging - more power etc!

In other news, I pruned my blogroll (what you sent under the "Blogs I read" list on the right side) because my Bloglines list was getting too big (75 blogs at last count). So I went and bought FeedDemon. And I didn't regret it. Its worth every penny. This excellent program provides an Outlook like interface to read blogs in and has built-in support for podcasts! What more could one ask for? So henceforth I'll use FeedDemon for reading blogs and use Bloglines only to provide the blogroll on this site. And if you really want the list of all of the 75 blogs that I read regularly, then post a comment or email me and I'll send you the list.

There was something else that I wanted to post about but I forget.

No comments: