Saturday, October 23, 2004

Happy birthday to me

Ah yes, October 23rd was my birthday. Thanks to all of you who wished me (and to those that didn't - better take note!). Birthdays are nice and awful at the same. Nice because you get to feel "oh so special" and get presents. And awful because its a reminder that you are a year older now and "youth" is slipping away rapidly.

Anyways, my birthday was peaceful and incidentally 23rd was also "Vijayadasami" day. This is part of the "Navratri" celebrations in India. Have a look at this description of the "Navratri" festival.

I am suddenly seized with the notion of becoming more "productive". Maybe its a birthday thing. So I'm scouring the Internet for productivity related software and sites. I'll post some links here soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day 2 U again ;)
Oh boy, the said youth, divine treasure :) Enjoy for many more years...then you'll find out that it's all in our brain and in our heart :)
Have a good week, cuidate
Carito

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day 2 U again ;)
Oh boy, the said youth, divine treasure :) Enjoy for many more years...then you'll find out that it's all in our brain and in our heart :)
Have a good week, cuidate
Carito

Anonymous said...

hi..sry i dint know it b4.. lol, anyways.. have a great B'day!! i mean.. u must have already had...lol..

~ praveen

Anonymous said...

hi, check this out..

http://abeh.blogspot.com

:-)

Santosh said...

Govind, thanks for the birthday wish! Sorry man, I was fiddling around with my blog page and I was like "hey what does this tiny icon do...?" and suddenly your comment disappeared from my blog post... It now says "This comment was removed by the blog administrator". Anyway, I seem to have copied/pasted your comment to notepad before I managed to delete it. So here it is:

~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday!

Govind...
http://www.acharya03.org/weblog
~~~~~~~~~

-- Santosh