Sunday, December 19, 2004

Death of a blog? Nope.

Yet again, its been over 15 days since I blogged. Does this mean that I am going to stop blogging? Nope.

I'm exploring the exciting world of podcasting and downloading several podcasts to get a feel of this "thing". Sounds interesting. Check out www.ipodder.org to learn more.

In the meanwhile AudioFeast seems to have improved quite a lot. Unfortunately I am not able to subscribe to their audio feeds because their payment page insists that I use a US state for my credit card billing address! So for the moment I am stuck to their free feeds - Wall Street Journal This Morning, Marketplace PM and HitzRadio.

As another year winds to a close - the time to reflect and look forward is here. Looking back there are several things that have happened over this past year that I wouldn't have imagined would happen to me. Some dreams came true, some didn't and then some are perhaps reserved from the year to come. The new year brings with it anticipation and apprehension.

Watch this space.

No comments: