Monday, February 28, 2005

Long time no blog

Yes yes, I know. Its been over a month since I blogged and most of you thought I was finally rid of my blogusiasm (a word coined by dimbu) or that I was living under a rock.

The latter is probably more true. It does feel like I've been living under a rock.

So what did I do after January 17th 2005? Lets see now...

Lots of work, missed deadlines, strained tempers, some moments of peace, some moments of despair, a few speed bumps, the flu, recovering from the flu, meeting with the family, the flu redux, a heartbreak, lots of drugs (the ones prescribed by a doctor ofcourse), recovering from the flu, and so on.

So, lots of stuff has been happening. :-)

Hopefully I'll have more time on my hands now and will be able to blog as much as I used. Thanks to all of you that have been checking my blog (almost daily) in the hope that I would some day actually post something to it.

No comments: